|what you have to do||
- A three slide presentation (lasting approximately three minutes) on your research problem targeted to an audience of your peers.
- These presentation will be held on Monday, 9 Nov (Week 13) during the 71 lecture.
- The order of presentations will be released later in the semester.
|why are we doing this?||
- The ability to share your ideas with others is crucial not only in science but for all form of work.
- It is essential to deliver your ideas with an audience in mind, succinctly and efficiently. This task will give you practice in all three of these aspects.
- Task 6 require you to work on a problem as a group. However, there can only be about fifteen groups. So, you need to impress your mentors/classmates and start recruiting them to your research project.
- Make sure you refer to the rubrics.
- Again, please ask us if you have any queries.