Ong Yi Ying
Updated on 14 July 2017 by Sysadmins
- A*STAR Internship: Characterising the strength of different promoters in E. coli using molecular cloning techniques
- SP2171: Literature review "Effect of Phytochemicals on the Growth and Metabolism of Gut Bacteria Involved in Inflammatory Bowel Disease"
- SP3172 research at TLL: Optimisation of the growth media of Clostridium septicum for cancer treatment through the Plackett-Burman design
- TLL Internship: Study of Clostridium septicum in cancer therapeutics. Investigation of factors affecting the germination, growth and sporulation of Clostridium septicum.
- Single-cell, single locus measurement of chromatin marks
- PhD: Factors affecting infant/child growth (GUSTO study)